By Margaret Rolfe
Create a menagerie of quilted creatures with fifty three intriguing foundation-pieced block designs through Margaret Rolfe! Piece dozens of animal and fowl designs, together with a panda, giraffe, rhinoceros, lion, flamingo, toucan, hippo, koala, parrot, and an elephant.
- Stitch even the smallest items of your blocks very easily and accuracy if you use Margaret's quickly and enjoyable foundation-piecing technique
- Combine any variety of four" x four" blocks to make small or huge quilts
- Complete block directions, styles for 4 quilts, and a distinct ark block are included
Read or Download A Quilter's Ark: More Than 50 Designs for Foundation Piecing PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Combined media brings plenty of new chances to polymer clay crafting. Polymer Clay and combined Media—Together eventually is ready making polymer clay figures—jewelry items, focal beads, décor goods, knick-knacks—and incorporating beads, fibers, materials, glass, stones, and so on. to create lighting tricks.
The ‘ShipCraft’ sequence offers in-depth information regarding development and editing version kits of recognized warship forms. Lavishly illustrated, each one e-book takes the modeller via a quick background of the topic category, highlighting ameliorations among sister-ships and adjustments of their visual appeal over their careers.
A must-have advisor for an individual who spends time on the lake with young children. this could be the 1st e-book you learn any and each baby arriving at your boat, lake estate, campsite, dock, fishing journey, summer season lake holiday, or lake cabin. Make it a summer time vacation culture, you won't remorse it. This Lake security e-book is an ideal consultant to proportion with a tender baby sooner than their first journey to the lake, or every time you may have younger visitors stopover at you on the lake.
A e-book of styles for making Tapestry Peyote beaded goods with Miyuki Delica dimension eleven beads. There are huge pictures, a listing of the colour numbers with quantities and a be aware chart to be used in making goods. The styles are: Lighthouse 10" x 15", sixty two matte colorsSunset eight" x 9", 20 shades those will be attractive to your domestic.
- Hand & Machine Quilting Tips & Tricks Tool: Quilt Like the Experts Easy-to-Use Quick Reference Guide, From Planning to Perfect Stitching
- The Spinner's Book of Fleece: A Breed-by-Breed Guide to Choosing and Spinning the Perfect Fiber for Every Purpose
- The Artful Wooden Spoon: How to Make Exquisite Keepsakes for the Kitchen
- Thread Stories: A Visual Guide to Creating Stunning Stitched Portrait Quilts
- Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop: Techniques and Projects for Weaving With Wire
- Jewelry Studio: Wire Wrapping
Extra resources for A Quilter's Ark: More Than 50 Designs for Foundation Piecing